Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bath time

I've had a lot of fun adventures in 2013, but sometimes all that exploring and adventuring can get me dirty and smelly.  So I've decided to start out 2014 on a nice and clean note.  I've asked my mom to give me a bath, and of course I requested a hand wash instead of the dreaded washing machine.

I've got some nice fluffy towels here and I also recommend Woolite for stuffie baths.

Running the water for a nice warm bath...

I like lots of suds and bubbles!  Now I just need a rubber duckie.

My shirt needs to be washed too.

One foot at a time... is the water too hot?

Getting ready to jump in!

Floating...ahh, this is so nice...

Ahhh, lots of bubbles!

Now I don't like this part too much but my mom says it's necessary in order to get really clean.  Look at all that grey murky water.  I was really dirty...

After a quick rinse, now it's time to towel dry.

A hair dryer makes the drying go quicker.

This is my favorite part.  I get to lie here for a while for more air drying.  "A cup of honey tea please, while I'm waiting..."

Now it's time for a quick spin in the dryer to fluff me up and make sure I'm really dry inside.

I'm a little dizzy...

Brushing my fur.  Gotta look good for the ladies.

And here I am, nice and clean!

How do you take a bath?






6 comments:

  1. I just took one myself, in the washing machine though. I always bicker with my owners about taking a bath but my fur is much fluffier afterward. A necessary evil I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What type of soap do you like to use, Little Fox? I do like having fluffy fur and smelling nice. I think it's worth it.

      Delete
  2. Baths sure are nice, esp. when you have lots of bubbles and some bath toys to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh... you were dirty! Your bath day looks more like a spa day... you got pampered nicely! My clothes get washed occasionally... I myself am still a little leery of water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was initially not sure if I should take a bath because I want to make sure my insides get thoroughly dry, but I think it is worth it.. I like smelling good!

      Delete