Monday, March 31, 2014

Pictionary

This weekend I played Pictionary with some of the humans I know.  I gotta say, for being non-stuffies, they are a beary cool bunch.  It was fun trying to guess everyone's drawings.  Then it was my turn.  I went up to the board holding a marker.


I was a little nervous.  I'm not a very good artist.


Would they be able to guess what I was drawing?  Oh well, here goes nothing.  Sometimes you just gotta dive right in.


I started with a big circle and then put two smaller circles on either side of it.


Then I added some details.


I was really getting into it now.


Then I added more to the drawing.


I could feel my creative juices flowing.


Then I drew some other stuffies.  Can you tell who they are?


Drawing is fun!

4 comments:

  1. Those are great drawings Ajdin! We know who the other stuffies are too! Ajdin, Uncle Tibbs, and Ooogie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ajdin,
    It looks like you have some creative juice in you. Keep drawing and painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great drawings of some cool guys. You should paint and frame those pictures and present them to Uncle Tibbs and Ooogie as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great drawings Adjin! I'm sure your humans figured it out... did you get any fish and/or honey??

    ReplyDelete