Friday, March 21, 2014

Secret admirer

This afternoon, there was a knock at the door.  I went to the door to see who it was.


I began to get beary excited because the last time there was a knock at the door, Uncle Tibbs arrived in a large box.  Maybe we would be getting another bear in a box this time?  I looked through the peep hole, but I did not see anyone or anything.


When I opened the door, I still did not see anything.  Hmm, how strange.

"Hello?  Is anyone there?" I asked.  My voice echoed down the hall.  There was no reply.


Oh look, there is something on the ground...


It was a beautiful flower arrangement.  And it had a special note.


I began to blush.  Thank you to whoever sent these beary beautiful roses.  I feel beary special now.


12 comments:

  1. Awww... that is soooo sweet!!! But you're beary special whether you get roses or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice! Those flowers are beautiful! Another mystery to solve; time to contact Sherlock Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know Sandy does detective work...

      Delete
    2. Oh yes, but Sandy is awfully busy gardening (grumbles from Jerry in the background) so maybe Mr. Tibbs could solve the mystery, you two could open your own bear detective agency.

      Delete
  3. Ajdin,
    You are such a lucky bear. Enjoy the flowers. Sandy, do you still do sleuthing work, I think this would be an excellent case for you to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing secret about my admiration for Ajdin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be soooo very curious to know who had sent them to me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beary curious, Hammie.. I'm not sure who sent them.. to be continued I guess..

      Delete
  6. We received a surprise package too! See our post. Thanks Ajdin!

    ReplyDelete