Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Where's Ooogie?

"Uncle Tibbs, have you seen Ooogie?" I asked.

"No, I haven't," he replied. "Why, what's up?"

"I haven't seen Ooogie all day today. I'm starting to get a little worried."

"Hmm... why don't you go look for him?" Uncle Tibbs said.  This looks like a job for Detective Ajdin.


Where could Ooogie be?  Ooogie likes water.  Maybe he was in the dishwasher.

Nope, he wasn't there.  Maybe he was in the washing machine. (It was a little scary looking inside.)

Nope, he wasn't there either.  Maybe he was in his favorite swimming spot.

Nope, not there. I was beary worried now!  Where could a little turtle go?  Then I heard a voice.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeee..."

There was Ooogie, flipped over onto his shell.

"Pleeeeeeaseeeeee heeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeee, Aaaaaajdiiiiiin...."

Aww, poor turtle.  I gently turned him over.

... and sat him back up.

Everyone needs a little help sometimes!  That's what friends are for.  Case closed.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Whew, glad you found him. Have you solved any other cases detective Ajdin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first case! I expect there to be quite a few more coming up. Ajdin's Detective Agency...

      Delete
  2. That was a nail biting adventure Ajdin! We were worried until the very end, but you saved the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oogie looks relieved now. Thank you Ajdin.
    Flopp

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like Oogie was breakdancing again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Detective Ajdin! You're a very thoughtful bear.

    ReplyDelete