Friday, April 4, 2014

Fruit

I think everyone knows how much I love honey and fish.  But I also love other foods, especially fruit, and I was beary lucky to find some delicious fruit lying on the kitchen counter today.  My mom asked me to make a nice fruit arrangement so I got straight to work.

Here is a mango...


I made a smiley fruit face...


Some pears and clementines would be nice...


Mmm I can't wait to eat some of this...


My fruit arrangement is nearly done, but I think it's still missing something...


Ah yes, a watermelon!


Ergh, this is heavy...


Doesn't this look good?


8 comments:

  1. Ajdin, the fruit looks great. That watermelon looks beary heavy, hope you lifted that watermelon with your legs and not your back. One of my favorite fruits is the strawberry, what is yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honeyberry?!? Jerry would really like to know all about this berry!

      Delete
    2. Here is the Honeyberry. My mom was surprised it existed but I am an expert on everything honey-related.

      http://www.gurneys.com/product/honeyberry?p=0544698&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=CNCPq8j_0b0CFeMF7Aod40YAcQ

      Delete
  2. There's a honeyberry?? Hmmm... I must live in the wrong part of the world. That arrangement looks beary delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Are you making a fruit salad? What time should be be over to help you eat it? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought I can used a watermelon as a pillow to relax. I like your pose.

    ReplyDelete