Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day.  I think all moms, bear or non-bear, are beary special.  Remember to take the time to thank your mom today.  You should thank your mom everyday, in fact, because they are really that special.

I made a card for my mom with some flowers on it.


On the inside, I wasn't sure what to say so I kept it simple.


Then my mom asked me to pick out some Mother's Day balloons for her mom.  We will be delivering them ourselves today.

"Ajdin, don't fly away!" Uncle Tibbs said, as I floated by on a balloon.


To all mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!






8 comments:

  1. How Delightful is the Card that you Made for your Mother, Adjin!
    We saw that you got a bit Carried Away! It's Amazing– but the EXACT SAME THING Happened to me a Few Years ago!!!! Come See!
    http://www.ryanlifeofryan.com/2011/08/ryans-5th-birthday-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That balloon ride looks like soooooooo much fun. My roommates have a balloon like that in their house, guess what I am going to do while they aren't looking????

      Delete
    2. How was your balloon ride, Little Fox?

      Delete
  2. You are such a thoughtful bear Ajdin!! And a lightweight one too! I took Mama to her favourite coffee shop so we could blog about our adventures. That counts, right??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, especially if you wore your new outfit to the coffee shop.

      Delete
    2. That is beary sweet of you to do Sandy. Hanging out at the coffee shop is so much fun.

      Delete
  3. What a great Mother's Day greeting! You're a beary thoughtful bear Ajdin!

    ReplyDelete