Sunday, May 4, 2014

Salmon jerky

Uncle Tibbs and I were watching a little TV when my mom surprised us with a snack.  Salmon jerky!


"Oooh!" we both exclaimed.  We had never seen salmon jerky before.  I wasted no time opening the pouch and dug right in.


"Ahem, I would like some too, Ajdin," Uncle Tibbs said.  We both sampled some of the jerky and it was beary delicious!

Here is a closeup of the jerky.


My mom tried some and did not like it at all.  I guess that means more for us!  Have you tried salmon jerky before?

7 comments:

  1. I have never had salmon jerky. I think us foxes might prefer chciken jerky One thing I do know if my roommates like beef jerky. I thikn salmon chowder sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom also likes beef jerky. She said she is going to stick with beef jerky instead of salmon jerky from now on.

      Delete
  2. Mmmm... no to salmon jerky, although I know that my auntie's dog loves it as a treat! It stinks. Beef jerky is beary yummy. I think salmon needs to be moist - like in smoke salmon - yummmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of it. But I like the poached salmon thar Andrea cooks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm that sounds beary good. Do you mind sharing the recipe? :)

      Delete
  4. Little bears sure would love that!

    ReplyDelete