Thursday, June 19, 2014

Arts and crafts store

Recently my mom took me on a shopping trip to one of her favorite places - the arts and crafts store.  Hmm... so this is where she likes to spend her money.  There were so many beary interesting things.  I started to get all sorts of ideas for things to make.

Look at all these beads...

And these crayons and markers.  I've been good lately.  I think I deserve a new box of crayons, don't you?

This is a paper bear mask if you want to pretend you are a bear.  I don't think I need one.

I found more decorations for my bee magnets.

Oh this looks like a fun shelf.  Do you see the birdhouses?  Maybe I can make some bird friends this way.

Even more beads!  This is beary fun.  I like this store a lot.

I also found a rocking chair just my size!  Maybe next time my mom will get it for me.

Do you like arts and crafts?


8 comments:

  1. We have a store like that up here too!! It is a beary bad store... too many cool things in it! Mama used to do scrapbooking but gave that up a while ago... Maybe you should ask Beanie if you could be put on the Traveling Art Book list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes it is a beary bad store! I need to hold onto my mom's wallet the next time she goes in there. All of that money she spends there could be spent on honey and fish...

      Delete
  2. Arts and crafts stores can be beary dangerous...our sekretary can spend hours looking around, and then forget our beary important snack time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the bee magnet and postcard!!! We made a post about it.

      Delete
  3. Ajdin, I like that rocking chair. It looked like there was a big one next to it, perhaps for Uncle Tibbs? Those bird houses look cool - I have a hummingbird feeder at my roommates house but we haven't gotten many hummingbirds this year - sigh



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uncle Tibbs is beary big so I'm not sure if he would fit into that other rocking chair. I think he needs a human-sized chair.

      Delete
    2. Good point, I guess if he is big enough to drive a riding lawnmower he needs a human sized chair, maybe Ooogie can fit in the other chair?

      Delete