Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Koala cookies

Today, I am going to be reviewing a kind of cookie.  Maybe you have tried these cookies before, but maybe not.  My mom really likes these cookies and keeps them stashed away on the highest cupboard shelf where little bears cannot reach, but Uncle Tibbs has helped me snatch a box (shhh! please don't tell)


Let's take a closer look at the package.  These are called "Koalas March" chocolate cookies.  See all the koala bears on the box?


Alright, enough with the packaging.  Let's get to the good stuff inside.


Now let's take a look at the cookies.  Each koala cookie has something different on it.  Some are playing instruments, others as dressed as an astronaut... but the best part is, there is chocolate fudge on the inside!  How yummy.


Have you tried a koala cookie before?



4 comments:

  1. Cool Beans –– I mean... Bears, Ajdin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look beary good. I haven't seen Koala cookies in my store, I will certainly have to send my roommates out shopping immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have never seen or tried them before! We can wait to taste them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually you can find them in an Asian supermarket, but sometimes other supermarkets have them too.

      Delete