Thursday, July 24, 2014

My new outfit

After trying on several outfits at the Build-A-Bear store, I finally found something that I liked.  My mom bought it for me and we took it home.  I guess I should model it for you.

But I have to take off my shirt first.  Ungh, my head is too big and my arms are stuck.

Okay, now I am naked like Uncle Tibbs.

"I heard that, Ajdin," he said.

Now I will put one sleeve on...

...then the other...

...then I fasten this little red kerchief in front...

...and there you have it!  This is my bear cub scout uniform - I am joining the cub scouts.  It has two little pockets in front which are great for storing honey packets and small fish.  It also has a paw print patch on the left hand side.  I like it beary much.

So... did you think I was going to get pants?  I think it's a big change to go from no pants to pants.  I personally like the freedom I have with no pants, but maybe I will try them one day.


7 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks great Ajdin and the tie looks very smart! Is Uncle Tibbs going to serve as the bear den leader for the bear scouts? Maybe we could join too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to ask him if he wants to be the cub scout leader! Then we can make some special badges.

      Delete
  2. Ajdin hopefully there is a merit badge for Bosnian Culture. You will ace that badge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps oooogie can help you earn the aquatic stewardship award?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Fox, you can be an honorary member of the cub scouts. Will you help me get the hiking badge?

      Delete
  4. You look very smart Ajdin!! And I say, pants are highly overrated, particularly on little bears. They either fall down or have to be sewn on soo....

    ReplyDelete