Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bearce Springsteen ♪♫

This morning I heard a loud thump in the living room.  I went to see what it was.  There was a large bear who had just set down his guitar case.  Was it Bear Lennon giving another living room performance?

"Hello," I said.  "Is that you, Bear Lennon?"

He turned around.

"No, it's me, Bearce Springsteen," he said.

"Ooogie!  Come here!  It's Bearce Springsteen about to give a concert in our living room," I called.

Ooogie and I had a front row seat while Bearce Springsteen treated us to his hit songs, such as "Born to Fish", "The River (Full of Fish)", "Walk Like a Bear", "Reason to BEE-lieve", and "Honey Road."

Do you like any Bearce Springsteen songs?




2 comments:

  1. We want to get tickets to the next concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I can see why Bear Springsteen is called the boss. I hope Jimmy Buffet Bear visits soon.

    ReplyDelete