Saturday, August 16, 2014

Workout

I admit that I have been snacking a bit more than usual lately, and since we are right in the middle of the summer, I decided to workout a little bit and get in shape for the beach.  Let's start with the weigh-in.


I am cringing at the number... looks like I'm at quarter of a pound.  I hope to tone up a bit.

You should always start with some light cardio to get your muscles warmed up.  I rode the bicycle for a few minutes.
Then I did some jogging on the treadmill.

Make sure you start off at a speed that is comfortable because you don't want to --- WHOA!!! --- fall off.

Time for some weight lifting.  These big dumbbells look beary heavy.  I think I will start with the lightest at 5 pounds.

ERGH...UNGH...  even the lightest dumbbell is too heavy for me.  I bet Uncle Tibbs can lift the heavy ones.

Time to cool down on the exercise ball.

And then a swim!  This was a great workout.  Now time for a snack.


9 comments:

  1. Great workout Ajdin! Just remember: little bears to have to put on a little extra weight in preparation for winter...we do tend to sleep more too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm that is a beary good point. I will add in an extra fish snack during the day...

      Delete
  2. Jerry and Ben have a good point... you should be putting on weight now. You did great with your exercises too! If you're going to the beach... are you going to take your t-shirt off and sunbathe in the nude??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm..the beach sounds fun. I will ask my mom if we can go anytime soon.

      Delete
  3. Good for you exercising but then snacking afterwards. That's fair. I don't believe you did the bike, your legs don't reach the peddles. I should exercise because I was given a packet of Tim Tams at the last party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Birthday Bear, I was hoping no one would notice that my legs didn't reach the pedals. I have never heard of Tim Tams before but they sound beary delicious.

      Delete
  4. A swim and a snack sound great! Is uncle Tibbs spending any more time with his mother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was quite the workout! Go you! I think I need a nap just from watching you! And possibly a snack. Mmm... snack and then a nap. Good job, Ajdin!

    ReplyDelete