Sunday, November 30, 2014

First Snow!

When I woke up this morning, it was beary cold.  I went to the window and saw that it had snowed overnight.

"Look at all that snow!" I cheered happily.

"Look.  At.  All.  That.  Snow," Uncle Tibbs groaned.

I did a little dance, put on my hat, then went outside.

Uncle Tibbs put on his hat, grabbed a shovel, then also went outside.


After Uncle Tibbs finished shoveling the driveway, I asked if he would have a snowball fight with Spunky and I.


"Are you sure you want to have a snowball fight with me?" he asked.

"Yes!" we said.

Spunky and I prepared our snowballs.


Then we gave Uncle Tibbs our best shot.  He brushed the snow away then grinned.


"Okay, get ready guys," Uncle Tibbs said.  He scraped together snow with his huge paws.


When we realized how big Uncle Tibb's snowball was going to be, Spunky and I turned to run away.

"RUN!!" we said.

But it was too late.

WHOMP!!  Uncle Tibb's snowball knocked us over into the snow.  It was getting beary cold now and my fur was getting wet, so after the snowball fight, we went inside to dry off and sipped on some hot chocolate!


11 comments:

  1. Heeheeheeheeeee!!!! Oh what fun!!!!! Bet the hot chocolate was good though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear... well at least you got hot chocolate out of it! Question - who is the bear wearing the purple hat and the grey scarf???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Uncle Tibbs about to head outside to shovel snow. He has quite a few hats and scarves.

      Delete
    2. Ahhh... I thought perhaps it was Uncle Tibbs' mother in which case you could recruit her onto your side!

      Delete
  3. It's pretty clear that it will take Sandy, Little Fox, and all the rest of us Stuffies to form a team that will be fair to have a snowball fight with uncle Tibbs (frequent intermissions for hot chocolate of course).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh frequent intermissions for Hot Chocolate sounds great, I will bring the peppermint sticks :)

      Delete
    2. We need 100 stuffies to make it fair!

      Delete
  4. Nice to meet Spunky, is he your dog? You did get quite a bit of snow, if we got that much snow in one day our city would close down (seriously).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spunky is my friend, yes he is a dog. I visit him occasionally.

      We got about 6 inches of snow, and it was mostly heavy, wet snow. Uncle Tibbs did not like shoveling it.

      Delete
    2. It is quite nice isn't it? My aunt made it for him. She also made my hat.

      Delete