Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Honeycrisp apples

Uncle Tibbs and I were walking by the kitchen today when we spotted two nice, shiny apples on the table.

"Look!" I said.  "Uncle Tibbs, those apples look beary delicious."

"Yes they do, Ajdin," Uncle Tibbs replied.

"And there are two of them," I said.

"And there are two of us," he added.

I took a closer look at the label on the apples.

"And Uncle Tibbs..." I paused.

"And what?" he asked.

I continued.  "And...they are my beary favorite apples in this whole world.  They are..."

"...HONEYCRISP APPLES!!" we both cheered at the same time.

Without a moment's hesitation, we both took a bite of the delicious honeycrisp apples.  They were so good!  Do you have a favorite kind of apple?



7 comments:

  1. Honeycrisp are indeed very good to eat! For baking pies, Ben always uses cortland apples. Jerry sometimes likes gala apples to eat, and we always have apple slices on the side when we eat popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gala apples are also beary good to eat. I like apples and peanut butter also.

      Delete
  2. I am with Jerry, gala apples are beary good, but I prefer pears when they are in season, their is a big pear growing region about 2 hours from our house and the pears are hte best in the Fall. Do they grow apples or pears in your state (or province)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum, pears...and pear tarte!....is also beary good.

      Delete
    2. Pears are also beary good Little Fox. In fact, my mom is eating one right now.

      Delete
  3. I like Gala's too... Pink Lady's are also good. And Ambrosia will do in a pinch! They are really good with almond butter spread on slices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm almond butter.. I will have to try that sometime.

      Delete