Friday, December 12, 2014

Colorado part 2

The next day, I decided to make a quick visit to Red Rocks Park before it was time to go to the airport.  I got up real early and was able to watch the sunrise.


 There were some great views in this park.

 It was beary peaceful here indeed.

Here is a video I took of the park:

                                         

I took a picture of this statue.

And here is one of the famous red rocks for which this park is named for!


Then I got in the car and drove to the airport.  (I am not sure when I received my driver's license, or if I ever did, but somehow I managed to get the car back to the hotel.  Please don't tell my mom.  I might get another timeout for this.)


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! That place looks gorgeous! You were beary smart to get out there at sunrise - beautiful lighting. Those rock formations look beary cool - did you claim any of them for Stuffidom? As for driving... your mom won't hear it from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have a flag like Little Fox does. Maybe I can make one and start claiming land also. :)

      Delete
  2. Did you see any Cowboys ajdin, what a fab video, you have great adventures,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. cowboys or cowbears? I think life on the ranch is for me. I like being out in the country.

      Delete