Sunday, December 14, 2014

HONEY HORROR

I went to the supermarket today and saw something truly devastating and tragic.

On a shelf in the honey aisle was a bottle of "Bee Free Honee."  Look, they cannot even spell "honey" correctly.  The label said this honey was made from apples and there were no bees involved


I looked at the label on the back of the bottle.  It said, "CONTAINS NO REAL HONEY."

I am in absolute shock right now.  I need to have a spoonful of real honey.  Beware of fake honey!


11 comments:

  1. Shocking! All bears need to protest this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what is more shocking. Imatation honey or charging 5.99 for it.

    Protest protest protest!!!!!#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $5.99 seems like highway robbery. I would like to start my own bee farm one day.

      Delete
  3. Travesty! This reminds me of when they came out with veggie burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veggie burgers sound terrible Droopy.

      Delete
    2. I guess it depends on whom you ask. However, as you know, I am a meatatarian, so I disagree with veggie burgers on principle.

      Delete
  4. Isn't REAL honey plant-based? I'm really not seeing the point of fake honey, either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you are right, but I think this "honee" only has apples and sugar in it. I will have to do some additional research.

      Delete
  5. Oh horrors!!! I think this is marketed to those ultra vegans who don't want to eat anything that takes advantage of animals... the bees make the honey to feed themselves, not us... or something like that. Personally, I don't know any vegan bears...

    ReplyDelete