Friday, January 2, 2015

A new year, a new shirt

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great start to 2015 so far.  My mom forgot to let me open the gift that Sandy sent me for Christmas, so I'll open it now.


It's a nicely wrapped package and it feels soft.  Aha!  It's a...

...a new shirt!

I can't wait to try it on.  But I have to take off my blue shirt first.  URGHH, UNGHH.... I'm having some difficulty.  My head is too big as usual...

Okay I finally got it over my head.

...almost there...

... and voila!

Hmm, now this is beary interesting.  I am a bear originally from Bosnia, who is now living in the United States, who received this shirt from my Canadian friend, which has the British flag on it.  I guess we are a truly international bunch!

Thanks Sandy!  I love the shirt - it fits perfectly!



9 comments:

  1. Yay! Your wardrobe has doubled. You look like you should be on a soccer team or something. Nice shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly sized, did you send your measurements to sandy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not but it happened to be exactly the same size as my blue shirt.

      Do you have any clothes Little Fox? or do you prefer going au naturel?

      Delete
  3. Oh!! I remember that shirt!!! I helped Sandy choose between that and another one (which we thought was a bit too "girly" for you) at a shop in Covent Garden in London!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in the new shirt Ajdin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Perhaps I will one day have a wardrobe like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Ajdin!! Glad you like it. The other option... other than the "girly" shirt that Beanie mentioned was a rather hideous Christmas sweater... I figured a t-shirt was more versatile!

    ReplyDelete