Thursday, March 26, 2015

Flowers

Today my mom brought home a bunch of flower stems  They had not bloomed yet.


It was my job to take care of them!  Hopefully I would do better than last time.  I am still working on my green paw, you know.  So I got a large vase and filled it with water.


Is that enough water?


Then I arranged the stems in the vase.


And now I am giving the flowers lots of TLC.  Little bear hugs might help them bloom nicely, don't you think?

I wonder what type of flowers they are.  Any guesses?


7 comments:

  1. Oh, they are Daffy Dills! You will like them Ajdin, they are beary pretty. Jerry already bought some at the store and brought home. Do you have any flowers coming up in your garden yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do not have a garden, unfortunately. :( I may just have to get a small pot and some seeds.

      Delete
  2. Those look like daffodils. Do you have Jerry on speed dial if there are any flower related issues that might come up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the #peejayday edishun iz out! http://ht.ly/KVSfu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here at Best4garden we always aim to give customers the best customer service they can expect. From fast delivery, professional information, excellent after sale service and only excellent products

    ReplyDelete