Monday, April 27, 2015

Mailbag

I received a couple of letters in the mail, so here they are!

The first postcard is from Beanie Mouse - it's a postcard of King John.  He looks like a serious fellow.  I love getting postcards from Beanie.  Thanks Beanie!


This second card is from.. hmm.. "Freetzel Ran-SOMETHING-Whyler."

"I think that's ‎Fritzel Ranßweiler," said Feathers.

Ah yes, Fritzel is an alligator (or crocodile) from Germany.  I do not think he has a blog but he is on Facebook and posts some beary cool photos.  Danke Fritzel!



8 comments:

  1. Adjin... have you noticed if you get more "fun" mail than your human?? It seems to be a pattern out here and I wanted to see if that happens out your way too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is beary true. My mom gets bills and junk mail mostly. I get all the good stuff, postcards, candy, and fun packages! Life is beary good!

      Delete
  2. Ajdin don't you have a computer science merit badge to earn? Maybe you could help set Fritzel up on a blog to earn that badge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a computer science badge? I will have to ask Scout Leader Tibbs about that! I would like to earn another badge for sure...

      Delete