Sunday, May 31, 2015

Art set

"Hey Ajdin, come over here," Uncle Tibbs said.  "I have something to give to you."


"But first, close your eyes."

"Okay, I am closing my eyes," I said.


"Close both of your eyes, Ajdin."

"Okay, I am closing both of my eyes for real this time," I said.


"Are you peeking?" he asked.

"No, I am not peeking," I said.


"Okay, you can open them on the count of three," he said.  "One... two... three!"

"Wow!" I exclaimed.  "An art set!"


I eagerly opened up the box.


"OH COOL!  There are paints and a paintbrush on one side, and on the other there are crayons!"  I was so excited.

"I hope you like it, Ajdin," Uncle Tibbs giggled.  "Every little bear should have some paints and crayons."


"Oh yes I do, beary much, Uncle Tibbs!  Thank you for this cool art set.  I am such a lucky bear."

Now what should I paint with it?

11 comments:

  1. What a great art set! How about some pictures of your garden, or maybe a portrait of Uncle Tibbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could paint loads of things! Are they wax crayons? If not, find an old wax candle and scribble on a sheet of paper pressing hard. Then mix some paint up in some water and brush it over the sheet and see what happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any green crayons in your set? You know, for Ooogie's portrait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are green crayons Little Fox! There are crayons of all colors. I could also do a portrait of you.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow how cool! We can't wait to see your artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat!! I think you need to convince your human that you need to go on an outing... you know... so you can draw spring flowers in the natural habitat and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a beary clever idea Sandy! It would be nice to get some fresh air.

      Delete