Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Goodies

"Ajdin, you have a package!" Uncle Tibbs said.  He brought over a large box.


I wondered if this was my recent online shopping purchase.  It was!


I quickly opened the box and saw...

...a green Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hoodie!


...and a PawPad!


I immediately put on the hoodie.

"Ooogie, how do I look?" I asked.

"Youuuuu loooook greeeeeeaat," he said.  "Tuuuuurtles ruuuuule!"


Then I started playing around with my new PawPad.


It can do some pretty cool things.


A new hoodie and a new PawPad - I am such a lucky bear!

12 comments:

  1. You look soooo good in that hoodie! I think green is definitely one of your colours. You must be a winter-bear - bright blues and greens. Purple would probably look good on you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like greens and blues.. I will have to find something in purple!

      Delete
  2. I agree.
    Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle does Ooogie like the most?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He likes Miiiiiiiiicheeeeeelaaaaaangeeeeelooooooooooooo.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful new top and a great video! You sure are a lucky bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is beary comfortable and I love the color.

      Delete
  4. Green is definitely your color. Your wardrobe is getting bigger and bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the color green! I need a dresser of some sort because I have more clothes now.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow that Ninja turtles top and ipad isn't available in the Australian stores yet. Hope they come soon! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do any of the Build a Bear clothes fit you? Can they ship to you internationally? :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah we three are build-a-bear bears so we get most of our clothes from them, unfortunately the USA store won't ship to Australia for some weird reason, so Mum is hoping one of her American e-bay friends may be able to help out and find it for us. :)

      Delete