Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Photography scouting badge

Sandy recently hosted a Spring Photography Contest which myself and a few other stuffies entered.  Here is my photo submission, which won First Prize in the Urban category:


It was a beary fun contest! Today, my contest prize arrived in the mail.  I can't wait to see what it is.


Aha!  It is a photography scouting badge, how fitting.


It just so happens that I am wearing my Bear Cub Scout uniform today.  So I will bring this badge and myself straight to the local tailor for this sewing job.  I wonder if she is any good.


She took my measurements.


Then she broke out some needle and thread.


It didn't take long.


And before I knew it, I had my uniform back on.  (The service here is pretty good.)


Here is my new badge!  How does it look?


Thank you Sandy for the badge!  I wonder what my next badge will be...



17 comments:

  1. I like your double decker London bus badge.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice badge! You're accumulating quite a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW wat a grayte post. I luv yor badges! Well dun Ajdin! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow how cool We three would love to be scouts too. How can we join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can be scouts also! Anyone can be a scout! Just ask your human to get you started with a uniform and some fun badges.

      Delete
  5. That badge looks GREAT on you Ajdin! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Congratulations on Jerry's win in the Garden category!

      Delete
  6. Way to go. What's next on the merit badge list? Cooking? Gardening? Traveling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully fishing.. that one is long overdue.

      Delete
    2. You probably have earned the black belt of Hiking badges, Little Fox.

      Delete
  7. the @peejayday edishun iz out! http://ht.ly/N3s3V and your in it! you need to get on twidder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool thanks! I agree - I need to get on Twidder!

      Delete
  8. Congrats Ajdin! I came across that badge and thought it might just be your size!

    ReplyDelete