Monday, October 12, 2015

Jedi Jello part 2

Hi everyone!  I'm back with the final Jedi Jello reveal.  I have been beary patient waiting for the Jello to set and now it is time to eat the Jello!


I suppose I could always use my lightsaber to slice and dice the Jello into chunks, but today I am going to use a bear-shaped cookie cutter.


I carefully put the cookie cutter onto the Jello.  Then I pressed down gently.


"I've got a bad feeling about this," I said.  I forgot to use the Jello Jiggler recipe instead of the regular recipe.

"Thaaaaat iiiisssss whyyy youuuu faaaiiil," said Master Oooda.  "Moooooreeeee traaaiiiiniiiiing dooooo yooooou reeeequiireeee."


Darth Tibbs came by to see what we were doing.

"Ah Jello," he said.  "I have you now."

"Jiiiiiggglyyyy iiit iiissss," said Master Oooda.

I ate a spoonful of Jello - it was still tasty even though it didn't turn out exactly right.  Have a good day everyone.  May the Fish be with you!


10 comments:

  1. May the Fish be with you too! That jello looks beary tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jedi Sandy! Are you the Light Side of the Fish or the Dark Side of the Fish?

      Delete
  2. In cooking, practice makes perfect (and for more yummy treats!) May the fish be with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jedis Jerry and Ben! Are you the Light Side of the Fish or the Dark Side of the Fish?

      Delete
  3. Good effort, especially taking your cooking up a notch by using the cookie cutter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jedi Little Fox! Are you the Light Side of the Fish or the Dark Side of the Fish?

      Delete
  4. Nicely done. Were you doing the Jello Patience Jedi Meditation? That's a good one for this situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jedi Droopy! Are you the Light Side of the Fish or the Dark Side of the Fish?

      Delete
    2. No Fish for me. Light Meat or Dark Meat, though...that's a good question. Will have to think about this...

      Delete