Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall chill

Wow!  Do you see those trees over there?  Their leaves are changing color, from green to yellow to orange to red!


That means the weather is getting colder.  Even though I have fur, I still feel a slight chill in the air.  I have to rub my paws together to keep warm.  But my mom says she has some new clothes for me.  I hope it isn't a pair of winter pants because as you probably know, I am not a fan of pants.


Oh, it's a new coat!


It has a cool camouflage print, a fuzzy collar, and two buttoned pockets in the front for holding snacks.


I'll try it on right now.


I hope it fits.


I put one arm in first, then the other.


Yeah, it fits!  Now I will be warm all fall and winter long!





12 comments:

  1. Nice looking jacket. I assume that the fuzzy collar is faux fur, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great jacket! As you know, I'm a fan of camouflage :) You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful new jacket! You look beary cool. Even though little bears have fur, we do sometimes get cold, so it's nice to have a coat option (or a big fluffy comforter that one can snuggle under at night!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I agree! A big fluffy comforter is also beary good, and someone to snuggle with

      Delete
  4. Oh, that must be very nice and warm! I'm going to search for my scarf and hat this weekend, we need them too overhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep warm Hammie! Did you find your scarf and hat?

      Delete
  5. Hicks - Great Top! It's camo too so it totally wins points in my book to begin with!

    Those trees look amazing changing colour. We don't get a lot of tree changing trees around where we live during autumn ( Mar to May for us) so to see photos of these from other countries are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete