Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mail

I received a package recently - look who it is from!  Two little bears are drawn on the envelope.  That means it's from Jerry and Ben.


Wow, what a haul!  These are my prizes from their 2015 Halloween Costume Contest.  There is candy, some pencils and eraser (which I will use for school), a certificate, and a sheet of stickers.


Look, I'm going to put a sticker on my face right now!  Yeah!  Thanks Jerry and Ben!


I also received a postcard from Sandy Bear.  It is a postcard of Yukon, Canada.  Sandy hopes to go on a real trip again soon.  Thanks Sandy!


There is also a second postcard from Sandy.  Hmm... wait a second.  It is not for me.  It is for... Uncle Tibbs!  Uncle Tibbs will be beary happy to receive some fun mail.  I got the feeling that he was a little bit jealous last time I received all the fun mail.  So let's go give it to him!


"Uncle Tibbs, there is a piece of mail for you," I said.

"Let me guess," he said, rolling his eyes.  "It's a bill."

"No, it is not a bill," I said.

"If it's not a bill, then it's junk mail," he said.

"No, it's not junk mail either," I said.


"Really?  You're joking. What could it be?" he asked.  I handed the postcard to him.

He read:

Dear Uncle Tibbs,
A postcard just for you!!  Because you never get any and you do such a great job of caring for the younger stuffies.  I'm just doing some armchair travelling using postcards from Mama's stash!
Your pal, Sandy


"Wow!  I can't believe I received a piece of fun mail today!" he said.  "Hehehe!"

Thanks Sandy, for making Uncle Tibbs' day!



4 comments: