Sunday, November 22, 2015

Up to no good

This afternoon, I saw Uncle Tibbs taking a nap on the couch.  He looked quite cozy there.


Suddenly, I had an idea.


"Miss Feathers," I said, " I could use your assistance with something."

"Why certainly Ajdin!  What do you need?"

"I need a feather from you, if that is okay," I said.


"Of course!" she answered, plucking a feather from her tail.  She handed the feather to me.  "What do you need it for, Ajdin?"

"Heh heh heh," I snickered.

"Do you need it for an arts and crafts project, Ajdin?" she asked.


"Mwahahaha," I laughed evilly.

"Ajdin, why do you need this feather?" she asked nervously.  She looked at me, then at the feather, then at Uncle Tibbs snoozing soundly on the couch.

"Oh no... Ajdin Adilovic, don't you even dare think about it!" she said sternly.  "Give that feather back right this instant!  I want no part of these shenanigans!"


But it was too late.

I got up close to Uncle Tibbs and tickled him on the ear with the feather.

"Mmmm...ergghh....mmmmm....honeyyyyy," he said in his sleep.

"Ajdin, stop that right now!" said Miss Feathers.


But I didn't listen.  I tickled Uncle Tibbs some more.  He scratched his ear, still murmuring in his sleep.

"Mmmm.... fish...." he moaned..

"Ajdin, please stop that!  Let Uncle Tibbs sleep!" chided Miss Feathers.


Then I tickled him again, only this time...


...he turned his big bear body over and hugged me like a pillow!  I could not escape.  I could not move.

"Mmm... teddy bear..." said Uncle Tibbs in his sleep.

"Serves you right, Ajdin!" said Miss Feathers.

(I guess that is the end of this blog post since I cannot move.  I'll have to wait until Uncle Tibbs wakes up.)


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's about that time of year, isn't it? I must admit, I have been feeling beary sleepy lately myself... zzzzzz....

      Delete
  2. (Psst....hey everyone, Ajdin's fallen asleep. Anyone got a feather?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh whoops! Both slipping into Hibernation mode there? We'll see you when you both wake up! xox - Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hibernation mode is certainly something that we have too, but luckily there is hot tea with honey and hot chocolate that helps us to stay awake during the day. We suggest stocking up on hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jerry and Ben, do you buy your hot chocolate in bulk at Costco or Sam's Club? You can get great prices there.

      Delete