Thursday, January 21, 2016

FishEx delivery

Today, there was a knock at the door.  It was a FishEx delivery... for me!


I wondered what could be inside.


It was some new clothes!


I put on the blue and white striped rugBEE polo shirt.  How does it look?  I like the collar.


Then I tried on the hoodie that said "BIG HUGS" on the front.


The hoodie was nice and cozy, perfect for this recent cold weather.  The neat thing about this hoodie is that there are holes for a little bear's ears!  No more squished ears.


What do you think of my new clothes?  I have a long way to go before I catch up with Sandy, though.

11 comments:

  1. The striped shirt is cool. Fish Ex does a good job delivering on time, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't seen your camo puffy coat much. Perhaps you can use it during this winter storm?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about to put it on right now before I go outside to do a weather report.

      Delete
  3. Cool outfits! You look great! Jerry says "Wait, you mean there was no actual fish in the delivery? Not even salmon? That doesn't sound right."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. Jerry is right! There should be fish in a FishEx delivery. I will have to reach out to their customer service department file a complaint.

      Delete
  4. Oooh! We love your hoodie with the hugs!!!! I think it's a very good one, having holes for your ears, my hat has that too! All hats should have holes for the ears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - cool!!! And two outfits at once. I have to say... given the fact you are not a pants-wearer, you have much more room in your closet for outfits. I don't think I could ever go bare bear bottomed though... I like the hoodie with ear holes! Squashed ears are never fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a beary good point. no pants means I should be allowed to have twice as many tops...

      Delete