Sunday, January 31, 2016

Grand Opening

When I got my first suitcase over a year ago, it was a feeling like no other.  I wondered where I would go with this suitcase, what I would see and do (and eat), and who I would meet.  I am beary grateful for all the travel experiences that I have had so far.

Recently, I began to wonder how many stuffies there are who have not gone on adventures like some of us do.  That's when I decided to help bridge that gap.

Today, I am excited to announce the grand opening of ...

Stuffie Tours is a travel agency for stuffed animals based in the Washington, DC area.  I will be your tour guide and we will be offering full-service travel tours for stuffed animals from other parts of the USA and all over the world.  We are now accepting bookings for our very first tour - the 2016 Cherry Blossom Festival and Washington, DC Monument Tour!

You can check out our website at www.stuffietours.com

At Stuffie Tours, we know we are some beary lucky stuffed animals, but not all animals are quite so lucky.  That's why we are donating 5% of tour fees to a local animal rescue group.  We will keep you posted with our work with animal rescue.

Thank you for your friendship and keep on adventuring,


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your business Ajdin. Is Uncle Tibbs going to be in charge of stuffy security? Is Ooogie going to offer any beach trips in the Summer? So many options and trips for your team to develop. When you get the appalachian trail trip set up I want to go (and so do my roommates).

      Delete
    2. Little Fox, I think you should set up a travel agency for hiking tours. You could call it FOX TROTS, or something like that. Sandy could start Canadian Stuffie Tours (we do want to be represented internationally of course). Jerry and Ben can do Midwestern Stuffie Tours. Droopy can lead Bacon Tours. The more tours, the merrier!

      Delete
    3. I can see Uncle Tibbs as a bouncer.

      Delete
    4. He should get a shirt that says "SECURITY".

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Sorry for the delay, but I am resending your Christmas package just now. Hopefully you receive it this time. :)

      Delete
  3. Very exciting indeed! It's nice to see a North America stuffy tour. So far I've only see ones for Japan. Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete