Friday, January 1, 2016

Sneak attack

Shh... be beary quiet...

I am sneaking up on my friend Droopy.  He does not know that I am visiting.  I am going to give him a new year's surprise.


"Hello Droopy..." I said, ducking quickly behind the bed.


"What?  Who's there?" he asked.  He could not see me.  "I must be hearing things."  He turned around.


"Steak!" I yelled.


"What?  Where?  Huh?" he said.  "I thought I heard something..."


I snuck up behind Droopy and prepared to give him...


... a bear hug!

Happy New Year Droopy!  And Happy New Year to everyone!


8 comments:

  1. ....Whaaaat??? When did that happen? :)

    It was good to see you for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that everyone got together, was there some bacon involved in the celebration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there was bacon, salmon, turkey and lots more food involved! and honey jars were exchanged!

      Delete
  3. Whaaat???? You visited Droopy??? And Droopy doesn't remember??? Now that is seriously mysterious. Watson?? Watson??? Where are you Watson! This is a case for Sherlock Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where is Watson? will you dock his pay? you need a more reliable sidekick!

      Delete
    2. Sherlock Sandy doesn't need a Watson, 'cause he's just that good :)

      Delete
  4. Maybe I was Neuralyzed by the Men in Black?

    ReplyDelete