Tuesday, August 16, 2016

More Stuffie Olympics

Hey everyone, we are back bringing you some more live 2016 Stuffie Olympics coverage! What do you think of all the events so far? Don't forget to enter the Stuffie Olympics contest here. Entries must be received by August 21, 2016, 11:59 pm EST.


Uncle Tibbs is participating in this next event - JUDO! He has been trained extensively in many martial arts by his mom, sweet and kind Mrs. Tibbs. I guess looks are beary deceiving - I would never have guessed that she is a martial arts master, would you?

"Any thoughts on the competition today, Uncle Tibbs?"

"HI MOM!!!"


And after judo, Uncle Tibbs will also be sparring in the taekwondo event. Go Uncle Tibbs!


Alright, let's move on to one of my favorite events... gymnastics! I have been working hard on my floor exercise. Will I be able to impress the judges? I have a double twisting Yurchenko planned in my tumbling run...


... as well as my eponymous move "the Adilovic", which is a quadruple backflip, quadruple twisting combination straight into a double punch front.


I just have to stick the landing... STICK!

(Did you know that honey on your paws helps to stick the landing?)


Let's see what the judges have to say. A 10 from Ooogie, a 10 from Miss Feathers, and a 9.9 from Parker.

"Woof!"

Parker says he deducted a tenth of a point because I did not complete the skill while holding a piece of steak.


Wow, there have been so many exciting events going on left and right at these games!


Oh, look! Here comes Ooogie, who is headed back to the swimming pool were he continues to dominate the races and break world records with his crushing speed!




"Well, as soon as he gets into the water."

"Wiiiiish meeeeee luuuuuck."




"Good luck Ooogie!"


5 comments:

  1. My goodness, that was a blazing tumbling run! I hope that floor was well padded. Go Ooogie go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry would like to enter the cookie eating competition. Ben says would get get a group of stuffies together to do the 8 stuffie rowing contest (provided they can stop half-way through and have a cookie and ice tea break).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those competitions sound like fun. Count me in for the cookies and rowing.

      Delete
    2. yes, I think that is allowed! breaks for lemonade and cookies!

      Delete