Monday, October 3, 2016

Star Wars Puzzle

Hey everyone, I've got a fun Star Wars puzzle here! But before I can start working on it, I have to do a quick costume change. I'll be right back!



*POOF*

Ajdin Salmonfisher, at your service!


Let's open the puzzle pouch with the lightsaber.

*ZING*


A wave of my paw using Fish Push will spread out the puzzle pieces.


Puzzles are much easier when you can use the Fish!


Let's get the border done first.


All too easy!


There is one piece remaining. I guess I'll put it in the old-fashioned way.


*click*


Now, my journey to puzzle mastery is complete.


Master Yoda is such a great teacher! May the Fish be with you!

"Do, or do not. There is no try."


4 comments:

  1. Excellent work young Salmonfisher. May the Fish be with you!

    Jerry adds: "With sum melted butter and lemun too!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drunk Fox Here: May the fish be with you Salmonfisher...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an accomplished Jedi. And Yoda's words are beary true - there is no Try. Do you think Nike has Jedi links - Just Do It!

    ReplyDelete