Friday, November 18, 2016

Stuffie Tour: ???

Hey everyone, today I am going to blog about --


Huh? My mom says that I just got a package.


Let's see who it's from.


It's addressed to STUFFIE TOURS.


I wonder if this is a new Stuffie Tourist. Perhaps I should put on my tour guide uniform. I'll be right back!



Okay, I'm back!


I can hear something moving inside...


Let's open the box!


This part is so exciting, isn't it?


It is...

ERNEST SHACKLETON BEAVER, intrepid explorer!

Like a true adventurer, Ernest has signed up for our MYSTERY TOUR!


Our tour is soooo mysterious... even I don't know where we are going! You'll just have to wait and find out...


5 comments:

  1. We can't wait! We can't wait! Where are you going?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute beaver! I'm on the edge of my seat...where are you going?....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Bill Beaver from CA? If so, I hope he gets to see some historical landmarks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is related to Bill Beaver. There seem to be a lot of beavers who like to travel

      Delete