Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tin can robot

Hello everybody, welcome to my scientific laBEARatory! (See what I did there?) Today I am going to build a robot... a tin can robot to be exact.


But first, I will need an assistant.

"Woof!"

Fantastic! Parker is here. Let's lay out all the parts to make sure we have everything.


We'll start by building the body first. There are some instructions and I've got a screwdriver.


Cool, it's coming along!


Haha, now I've added the eyes! The arms are made of bendy straws.


The robot is complete. Now we just need to test it out. Will it work?


Watch the video below to see if the robot works!



2 comments:

  1. This catchphrase popped into my head: domo arigato mr roboto

    In case you are dying to see the video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzzZkkiJMv8

    ReplyDelete