Monday, September 4, 2017

Summer Adventure Raffle

Hey, what's up everyone? I hope everyone had a fun summer! It went by quickly, didn't it?

My secretary has been a bit busy lately and is now trying to make it up to me. If she offers me lots of chocolate chip cookies and lemonade, I may take back that new secretary job posting I have prepared.


Anyways, I'd like to announce a "SUMMER ADVENTURE RAFFLE!" Tell us about your favorite adventure or thing you did over this summer and you could win a surprise fun pack.

1) Send a photo of you on your summer adventure doing your thing.
2) Write a brief caption of what you did and why it was awesome.
3) Send your entry to me at ajdinthebosnianbear at gmail.com or lifeisbearygood at gmail.com.
4) Entries must be received by Monday, September 18, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
5) Limited to stuffies only! No humans.
6) If residing in the USA, the selected winner will receive the full surprise fun pack. If the winner is international, you will receive stickers. (Sorry, my secretary says this is due to shipping costs).


Good luck and Have a beary good day!


1 comment: