Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Mail

Today I checked the snail mail inbox and found some letters just lying there. I mean, they were just lying there unopened!


I had no idea my former secretary was so behind in these administrative matters.


The first was a happy birthday postcard from Little Fox. The postcard was from Monterey, CA and had a nice nature scene on it. Thanks Little Fox!


The next was a larger envelope decorated with lots of Halloween stickers. I wonder who it's from.


Oh, I see Jerry and Ben's signature at the bottom.


It's the prize from their Halloween Costume Contest! Inside was a postcard of Minnesota's hot dishes and a gift card to Starbucks. All of the dishes looked beary good! Thanks guys! I'll have to go to Starbucks soon for a nice cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows.


Have a great week!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, wasn't your bearday in August? I think that's when I sent the card. Perhaps it was the right decision to let go of your SekreBeary..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what other non-performing sekrebeary issues you will discover... Maybe Oogie's not to blame for the Election Recount?? Maybe the results are stuck in some other in-box?

    ReplyDelete