Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hello!

Hi everyone! I know I've been kind of quiet on the blogging front lately, but hopefully that will change this year. How has everyone's 2018 been so far?


Mine has been pretty good. I went to -- hey!


Mom, can't you see I'm blogging right now? Let me go!


Uh oh, I think I know what this is all about.


 See, I haven't had a bath in a long time, not once in 2017. There's no getting out of it this time.


She really has it in for me. I took a deep breath as she tossed me into the water.

SPLASH!!



But with the bubbles and all, it's not so bad. It's beary relaxing actually. Look at the water - I was really dirty.


I requested some scented candles be lit for a spa-like effect. Hey, if you never ask, you'll never know.


There was also a soft terry cloth bathrobe waiting for me. Alright, I'm all clean and ready for new adventures this year!

When was the last time you took a bath?



6 comments:

  1. A bubble bath can be fun IF there are some fun bath toys to play with, like a rubber duck or some cool boats. (The soy candle is a nice tough though!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky, when it's time for my bath I get thrown in the washing machine. I wiill take your spa experience anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh... bath... no thank you! Did you get some soothing music? Honey to nibble on? You look beary clean and I'm sure you smell nice too!

    ReplyDelete