Thursday, July 19, 2018

Build-a-Bear Pay Your Age Day

Hey everyone, did you hear about Build-a-Bear's Pay Your Age Day last week? Apparently you could get any bear in the store and would only have to pay your age (my mom says it would not be worth it for her.) Well, it was so popular that they had to close the lines early because of overcrowding!

You might be wondering if I took part in this since I do love Build-a-Bear clothes, but after my recent iPhone X and Black Friday shopping experiences, I decided to stay home.

Did anyone go to Build-a-Bear for this?



https://www.abc15.com/news/photos-build-a-bear-workshop-forced-to-end-pay-your-age-promotion-due-to-overcrowding#id0


6 comments:

  1. After reviewing your black friday and apple store posts I think it's best you stay away from build a bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... only heard about it after the fiasco. But... Mama's age would make it "not worth it" either. And their clothes are a bit too big for me. Was wondering if you'd braved the crowds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since our seKretaries were born in the Middle Ages (Jerry giggles), our purchases would be beary expensive!

    ReplyDelete