Saturday, November 23, 2013

McDonald's





There are many things that are new to me since coming to the United States, but McDonald's is not one of them.  I remember seeing a McDonald's restaurant in Bosnia, where I used to live.  But the one big difference about McDonald's in the United States is just HOW MANY of them there are!

Today was my first time going through the drive-through at McDonald's.  It was really fun talking to the person taking the orders through the computer screen.  My mom says that we should eat healthy foods and lots of fruits and vegetables, but *occasionally* a treat from McDonald's is okay.  I think she is right.  I ordered a Filet-o-Fish sandwich and asked for some honey packets to put on it.  The lady taking my order gave me a puzzled look at first but was very nice about it and even gave me extra honey.  It was beary good!  I think they should put a honey fish sandwich on their menu.  What do you think about that?





7 comments:

  1. I like your idea of a file to fish with honey. I usually beg my owners to take me to KFC. I like the chicken and then I can pick up some honey packets for the bears at my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to say filet o fish with honey, not file fish. iPads were not designed with foxes in mind.

      Delete
    2. That is very thoughtful of you to pick up honey for the bears at your house, Little Fox. How many bears live with you?

      Delete
  2. Honey fish sandwich?!?! Now that he hears about your idea, that's all Jerry can think about. We don't get to go to McDonald's very often either, Papa says only for a special treat, but he's right. We do love their French fries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it should be salmon... Did you know that you can get candied salmon chunks in some grocery stores?? They are to die for because they taste like honey-ed salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Honey-Fish Sandwich! Sounds Grand, Ajdin! You are a *Creative Bear*. My Friends, Dog and Kitty and myself Made *Really Fun Sandwiches*: http://www.ryanlifeofryan.com/2010/09/playing-with-our-food.html

    ReplyDelete