Sunday, October 19, 2014

Connect the dots

My mom has been working on some dot-to-dot puzzles in this book.  She is not home right now so I am going to sneak a peek.  It says Dot-to-Dot for Grown Ups, but I wonder if they are suitable for little bears also.

Wow, this puzzle looks tricky.  There are several hundred dots to connect.  I'll give it a try.

Finishing this puzzle requires a bit of patience.  Hmm, something is taking shape here.  It looks like...

...like perhaps...maybe...

...a bear!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ajdin! You did great - was there a honey pot with the bear?? If not, maybe you could draw one in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try more drawing projects in the future. It's beary fun

      Delete
  2. Great job. What other animal pictures did the book have?

    ReplyDelete