Saturday, February 6, 2016

Stuff!

Hello everyone!  I've received a lot of fun stuff recently that I want to show you.  First up is a jar of artisan honey from my friend Droopy.  Mmm, that'll be nice with a piece of fresh, warm bread.


Then Jerry and Ben sent me a card from a certain coffee shop because they thought I would like the design.  Isn't it cute?


Next up is a large envelope, also from Droopy.  There was a drawing of a bear on the back.  Does it look like me?  I wonder what's inside.


Cool!  SALMON WARS A Very Vader Valentine's Day activity book and cards!


Here is also a card from Jerry and Ben.


It's a Valentine's Day card - thank you!


I also received a card from Julie Jane Zebra (and Elsie).  It is a handmade card from their shop Studio Lumio.  It looks like it is written in Chinese.  I am not sure what it says but I will ask Uncle Tibbs tomorrow because his Chinese is better than mine.


And finally... it is Beanie Mouse's traveling art book version 2!  I will have to think of something to draw inside it, then I will send it back to Beanie.  This art book has traveled all over the world!

Have a great day everyone!



9 comments:

  1. Wow, so many great things! Enjoy adding the the traveling journal! It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got our New Year's card! The writing is actually Japanese kanji. The yellow part says "monkey" because this is the year of the monkey and the writing on the side says "Happy New Year". We helped Person color the card but she wouldn't let me draw stripes on the monkey to make it a zebra monkey which is too bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Uncle Tibbs speaks Chinese and I think tomorrow is Chinese New Year!

      Delete
  3. Between your tours and your mail your letter carrier must be a busy person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it your bearthday?? Did I miss something?? Eek!!! You are a beary fortunate little bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it wasn't my bearthday, although it did feel like it! It was just a busy mail day!

      Delete