Sunday, January 10, 2016

Movie theater

I went to the movie theater last month to see SALMON WARS: THE FISH AWAKENS.  Have you seen it yet?  If you haven't, I won't give any spoilers here, so you can relax.

Here I am going to the movie theater.  My mom got tickets on Fishdango a few months in advance.



I met the droid BeeBee-8 outside of the theater (see what I did there?)  He was doing some promotional work for the film.


I also got a picture with Han Solo!


Okay, the movie is about to begin.  Time to take our seats!


The movie is starting!  May the Fish be with you!


9 comments:

  1. We have not seen it yet, but we can't wait! May the Fish be With You!

    (and how was the popcorn?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our papa sometimes mixes maple syrup with the butter before drizzling it on the popcorn, it is bear good. We call it Sandy popcorn since maple syrup reminds us of Canada.

      Delete
  2. I would have liked to see Darth Tibbs next to Hans Solo to get an idea of how tall he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. beary good! i put honey on it! kinda like kettle corn

      Delete
  4. Han Solo looks so young there. You make a very cute Jedi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Person has not taken us yet but we remind her every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw it!!!! It was beary good... although I then wanted to watch some of the previous ones cause we think we missed them. But you can't rent them anywhere up either... not on demand either. Beary annoying.

    ReplyDelete