Sunday, September 11, 2016

A beary special collaBEARation

As you may know, earlier this year I launched Stuffie Tours, a travel agency for stuffed animals.

This is me wearing my Tour Guide tee shirt standing at the National Mall.


Blog pals may remember that our friend Sandy joined us on a tour of the Washington, DC Monuments during the Cherry Blossom Festival in April. Well, I am beary excited to announce a special collaBEARation with Sandy...


...Sandy will be leading a fall tour of LONDON, ENGLAND! It departs on October 9! Check out the details here:

http://www.stuffietours.com/london-2016-fall-tour/



3 comments:

  1. Oh! This is beary exciting. I wish Person would let me go but she says she would miss me too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so embarassed that my sekrebeary is this far behind in managing my comments on blog posts. Sigh... good help is hard to find. Yes! We are going to London... just a few days now...

    ReplyDelete