Saturday, September 24, 2016

Mail and fun stuff!

Hey everyone, wanna see the haul of fun stuff I received in the mail? :) The postman has been beary busy delivering packages, postcards, and bearthday cards lately.


I got this cool postcard from Little Fox. It's a flag of the city of Portland, Oregon. He writes, "Happy Birthday!" Thanks Little Fox!


Next is a card from Benaud, Chloe, and Hicks from Australia. They are all wearing cool sunglasses. The postcard is some public artwork near their hometown.


Next is a bearthday card from Droopy. Droopy writes, "Hope your year is filled with lots of honey and salmon!" Yes, that's a great bearthday wish!


Then we have a package of homemade art postcard and envelopes. It's from none other than Beanie Mouse. He says that this is a little thank you for participating in the traveling art book project several months ago.


Thank you Beanie! Look at all these beautiful cards. You can see more of them here: http://found-art.blogspot.com/


Next is a package from my mom. It's something Build-A-Bear Workshop! That is my favorite store. Their clothes fit me really well even though I am not from that store.


What is it?


It's a new shirt - a grey distressed print with blue plaid! I like the color blue!


Let's try it on!


It's hard to put on clothes when your head is kind of big. Do you ever have that problem?


I'm wearing a turban...


 I need a smaller head!


It fits perfectly! How does it look? Just in time for a back-to-school wardrobe. I wonder when Stuffie School is starting again...


Oh yeah, one more thing - Droopy also sent me a cool magnet from Toys for Tots. There is a bear on it. Do you think it looks like me?

Thanks for all the fun stuff everyone!



4 comments:

  1. "I need a smaller head!"

    But big head = big brains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! We are beary glad to have you for a friend and hope you have a beary good year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bear poop. Did I miss your bearthday??? Or rather... ahem... did my sekrebeary miss your bearthday! I'll make sure to rectify that!

    ReplyDelete