Sunday, December 8, 2013

* First snow! *

I woke up this morning to a nice surprise - freshly fallen snow outside!  Yep, today is the first snow of the winter season.

I decided to go outside and see this snow for myself.  But first, I put on my hat that my aunt made for me.

Then I put on a scarf.  Oh.. I can't see anything...

There, that's better.  Now, despite the fact that I am not wearing any pants, I am now ready to go outside.

It was rather slushy by the time I ventured outside so I could not make a snowbear with this snow, but maybe next time!  Bundle up if you go outside!



8 comments:

  1. You have fur, they are just as good as pants. You'll have to have your mom teach you how to make a snow angel, or snow bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was their enough snow for you and Uncle Tibbs to have a snow-ball fight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was, and let me tell you.. Uncle Tibbs makes beary beary big snowballs!

      Delete
    2. Sounds like Uncle Tibbs snowballs would completely knock us over!

      Delete
    3. Yes, you definitely want him on your team and not on the opposing team :)

      Delete
  3. Ajdin, can you send us your mailing address, jerryandben@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete