Monday, June 2, 2014

Piano concert ♪ ♫

Today, something beary interesting happened.  Uncle Tibbs was putting on a tie.  I had never seen him wear a tie before, or any piece of clothing for that matter.


"Well Ajdin," he said, "my tuxedo is still at the dry cleaners, but I am giving a piano concert tonight so I thought I would put on something to dress up a little bit."


"Uncle Tibbs, I didn't know you played piano!" I said.

"Err...well...uh yes...I guess I do," he answered.  He is beary modest it seems.  He adjusted his tie.


"Here, how do I look?" he asked.

"Beary stylish!" I said.


Uncle Tibbs sat down at the piano and began to play.  It was such beautiful music.


I watched in awe.


I admired his technique.


He needed a page turner and I happily volunteered.


After he was done, we got to play a duet at the end.

"Uncle Tibbs," I asked, "how can I get to be as good as you?"

"Keep on practicing, Ajdin!  Don't give up!"


I love music.  What about you?


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a great concert! Jerry wonders if there was cookies and punch after... Will you be taking some more piano lessons from Uncle Tibbs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always thinking about food...that is beary important. We had a light refreshment afterwards..honey punch and salmon cookies.

      Delete
  2. Don't give up on the piano Ajdin. Uncle Tibbs seems like a beary patient teacher. Do you take requests? My favorite song is "When the stuffies come marching in". It's played to the same tune as "When the saints come marching in".

    Do you have a candleabra? This one would look great on your piano and it's only $1354.00 dollars. Beary reasonable. he he

    http://www.farreys.com/lighting/schonbek/la_scala-71064.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I will have to ask my mom to buy that for me since I don't have much money. Maybe I will just borrow her credit card when she isn't looking. ..

      Delete
  3. We suggest recycling honey jars; clean them out, remove all the labels, put a little sand in the bottom of each, then a tea light candle and voila, instant glass jar candles that any bear could be proud of!

    ReplyDelete