Saturday, July 5, 2014

Basketball

Today I played some basketball.  As I stepped out onto the court, I thought of basketball stars such as Salmon O'Neal, Honeykeem Olajuwon, and of course Mackerel Jordan.  Now it was my turn.


I stepped up to the free throw line.  How would I be able to shoot the basketball in?  I realized how beary small I was.  The basketball hoop was up so high and so far away.


I decided to take on an even bigger challenge by going to the three-point line.  I took a deep breath, aimed, and threw the ball...


...SWISH!


Always believe in yourself no matter how impossible something seems.  And remember...


4 comments:

  1. That was amazing Ajdin!! That basketball hoop was so tall and so far away - but you did it! I hope you got a prize out of it - like a free car? $10,000? Honey and cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you have fun trying, that is what is important! We love to try sledding in the winter, but we always fall off our sled, although we're usually laughing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the hard work practicing. I hear basketbear players make pretty good money

    ReplyDelete