Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Matrix

I was working on updating my webpage earlier this morning, learning some new computer code.

Everything was going just fine...


...until something strange began happening to my computer.  It turned black all of sudden, with neon green numbers and letters starting to drizzle down the screen.


I had never seen anything like it before.


I slowly extended my paw and touched the screen.  It was the strangest sensation.  I felt that I could go through the screen!


I did!


I am not sure what happened next, but I found myself inside the computer!


Parker happened to be walking along.

"WOOF???"

"Yes Parker, it's me, Ajdin!" I said.  "I am inside the computer, isn't this cool?"

"WOOF???"  He trotted away and came back with Uncle Tibbs and the gang.


"Ajdin!" exclaimed Uncle Tibbs.  "How did you get in there?"

"Oh my," said Miss Feathers.  "He's in...."

"Theeeeeee Maaaaaaatriiiiiiiiix," finished Ooogie.

"Don't worry, I'll come out now," I said.  But try as I might, I couldn't squeeze myself out of the computer.  The portal had closed.

"I think... that... I am stuck!" I gasped.


TO BE CONTINUED...

11 comments:

  1. Yikes. Is there salmon in the portal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh... well... as long as you are in the Matrix, perhaps you could whip around in there and visit each of us!! Virtually, at least... and get Little Fox's bill for stuffie rights passed in every state and province... and make sure that Starbucks gets too much hot chocolate in their shipments and puts it on sale... and send each of us coupon discounts for salmon and bacon and...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try Sandy, but my coding skills are not beary good right now

      Delete
    2. Just surf the eternet bits and bytes... although... I do see how this could be a bit terrifying!

      Delete
  3. Does this meen you can step into someone else's blog???? That would be soooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow...! That would be so cool! I will have to try that next time Hammie

      Delete
  4. Oh no!!! Sounds like you need to consult Sherlock Sandy (and Dr. Ben Watson)!

    ReplyDelete