Wednesday, October 29, 2014

An adventure to... ?

My mom announced that she was going on a business trip and would be away for a few days.  That meant Uncle Tibbs was in charge.

"Ah, I do enjoy bearsitting," Uncle Tibbs said.  I have to say, Uncle Tibbs is a really cool bearsitter.

We gathered by the door to say goodbye.

My mom turned to leave with her suitcase.  But suddenly, a wave of curiosity and adventure came over me.  I made a run for it and jumped onto her suitcase.  Wherever she was going, I wanted to go too.

"Ajdin!  What are you doing?" Uncle Tibbs asked.  "Come back here!"

"Aaaaaajdiiiiiiiin," Ooogie said, "cooooooooome baaaaaaaaaaaack."

I zipped open the suitcase and squeezed myself inside.

"Bye Ooogie!  Bye Uncle Tibbs!" I yelled.  "See you soon!"

Now the real question was... where were we going?


10 comments:

  1. Have a great trip wherever you are going. Love you Ajdin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage Ajdin! Hope there is a stash of honey and hot chocolate in your mom's luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done!! I love vacations by stealth!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first stealth vacation... it was beary fun and exciting!

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a fun time.......let us know where you end up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was closer to your state this time Little Fox, but still had a long way to go. Maybe one day I will visit your state.

      Delete
  5. Excellent!! You are a true Jedi Knight with super-stealth powers! Maybe you'll come to London and you can meet up with Beanie and I!!??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! My mom has been to London but not I.

      Delete