Sunday, November 16, 2014

Timeout

Hi there.  I can't talk very long today because... well, it's a little embarrassing but I got a timeout.  Somehow, my mom found out that I came along for the trip to Iowa last month and had a little solo adventure when she told me to stay home with Uncle Tibbs and Ooogie.  So here I am having a little timeout in the corner.  How did she find out?  I guess humans are more clever than they seem.

Okay, well I have 5 more minutes left in timeout and then I can go back to playing.  Talk to you later.


9 comments:

  1. 5 minutes in time out for a trip to iowa? At least she didn't take your honey or salmon supply away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it could have been much worse. much much worse

      Delete
  2. uh-oh. maybe you shouldn't have written about it on a public blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough when your human companion reads your blog. But 5 minutes doesn't sound so bad, as Little Fox said, you've still got salmon and honey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree.... publishing your adventures on a public blog is a sure fire way to get in trouble with your human. Also agree that 5 minutes seem rather mild as punishment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you ever had a timeout Sandy? or been grounded?

      Delete
    2. Mmmm... timeout, no. But I think I've been grounded before, although it hasn't been called that. It's when Mama says she is "too busy" for outside adventures and I have to sit and stare out the window and sigh dramatically.

      Delete