Monday, February 9, 2015

Chocolate chip cookies + hot chocolate

This evening, I spotted a plate of chocolate chip cookies on the kitchen table.  Someone had just baked them.


Do you see them sitting there?  They sure looked lonely.  I could not just leave them all by themselves.


I looked to my right.


I looked to my left.


The coast was clear!


I grabbed a cookie and took a big bite!


Mmm... NOM NOM NOM.  These cookies would go perfectly with the hot chocolate that Little Fox sent us the other day.  Here we are about to enjoy the hot chocolate!  Thanks Little Fox!


9 comments:

  1. Glad the hot chocolate arrived, great movie by the way. Be careful with those cookies, I would not want you to get another time out like when you snuck away to Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure do look yummy What a great way to spend time with your friends, hot chocolate and cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say Ajdin....any of those cookies left? You don't happy to need some assistance in finishing them? Jerry would like to volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ate them pretty quickly - we will save you some next time!

      Delete
  4. awww, poor lonely cookies. you were quite right to welcome them into your tummy--er, i mean, family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were absolutely right to nab those cookies, Ajdin. They would have gotten stale so quickly sitting out on a plate. Were they bendable cookies??? Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they were soft and chewy and bendable! We will send you some next time!

      Delete